Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Atsuko Hiyajo -- Kokoro Tokashite(心溶かして)


Let me once more extend my good wishes on any American readers of "Kayo Kyoku Plus" for a Happy Thanksgiving. I personally don't really have too many turkey dinners with all of the trimmings anymore so you have my blessings...and my envy. Most likely, you may still be in the midst of dinner after which you'll be digesting contentedly in that armchair before pumpkin pie.


Well, this song will have you going right off to sleep...in a good way, of course. This is Atsuko Hiyajo's(比屋定篤子)"Kokoro Tokashite" (Thaw My Heart) from her 4th album "Hiyajo"(ひやじょう) from February 2004. Nothing like a soothing bossa nova ballad to have you relaxing and blissfully breaking down all that food and drink in your gastrointestinal tract.

For that matter, on the strength of this one number, I'm now wondering about investing in an copy of "Hiyajo". I was certainly plenty happy with the discovery of her via "Maware Maware"(まわれまわれ)last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.