Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Re: Music.163.com

Hello, everyone. This is J-Canuck here.

Recently, thanks to nikala, we've been able to use music.163.com as a link for Japanese pop songs for which I've been very grateful. Now, I'm not sure if this has been the case for you, but when I've tried the link to access those songs, I've been able to get the page but sometimes I cannot get the tabs to play them for some reason and occasionally, I get a "Cannot display page" message.

If that is the case for you, it seems to be just a glitch getting from the article page to the 163 page. When I return to the article page and then go back to the 163 page and press the blue tabs again, everything seems to be OK. Hopefully, that will work for you. If not, you may have to simply access music.163.com outside of "Kayo Kyoku Plus". My apologies for the inconvenience.

In any case, I hope all of you have been and continue enjoying the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.