Credits

I would like to give credit where credit is due. Videos are from YouTube and other sources such as NicoNico while Oricon rankings and other information are translated from the Japanese Wikipedia unless noted.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

70s-90s J-Pop Stream

Nothing too earth-shattering in this announcement, but I just wanted to let everyone know about this Twitter account which streams Japanese pop music from the 70s, 80s and 90s called 70s-90s J-Pop Stream.

The site is @70s90s_JStream or try www.breeze-crew.net/shoutcast/player/70s90s.php

I know that there are probably countless other streaming Net radio casts for J-Pop out there but not sure about ones that specialize in what I specialize.


(April 29 2013...I've noticed the uptick in traffic for this particular article....and for some reason, I couldn't get anything when I checked the site. Perhaps, they're closed for the day....or just plain closed down. In any case, my apologies)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to provide any comments (pro or con). Just be civil about it.